View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #82
brracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 135i, Mini Cooper S -

(This is Bruce from BRracing) - More details on the meet tomorrow. The official time of the meet is 1pm, Sunday, March 3, 2013. Many of you are driving quite a ways, and thanks for that. We are starting our setup at 10:30, but we have quite a bit to do to get the SEMI trailer setup w the canopy, and then the vendor display area, then the EZups for the vendors, then organize the project cars.....whew...once we have that, we can start accepting cars into the lot.
As mentioned, parking will be tight, but we will be happy to park you as dense as possible in the lot (meaning taking up the aisles too...not that we are going to have you park like sardines) to get as many as possible in the main lot.
Next....we will hold the RAFFLE (FREE STUFF) at 2pm. We have these types of items to give away (UUC gift cheques (4 of them), APEX stud kit, large bag of Micro Fibers, 2 complete BRracing oil change kits (w BMW OEM oil), Meguiars professional tire dressing, APEX t-shirt, BRracing t-shirt)....maybe something else...that should give a high ratio to win something.
To participate in the raffle you just need to fill out a registration card and short Internet survey (so we can figure out how to better provide all products to you in our online store).
Here are the BRracing project cars that we will be displaying (BRR's BMW 135i, the matte black BMW E60 M5, Dillon's BMW 135i, Grayson's 135i, Viren's E90 M3, Morgan's E90 M3, Anthony's E46 M3, Andrew's R56 MINI, BRR's MINI, Geoff's new Porsche Cup Car, Anawat's Cup Car, David's track GT3, Nizam's F458, Andrew's Audi R8)....realize that some are NOT BMW's...but we thought they were cool cars that you don't always get to see.
Let us know if you have any questions...and yes we can sell product, and take CC's for anything you want to buy at the meet. Cheers...see you tomorrow.
Appreciate 0