aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer_tx View Post
IDk what the hell that thing was for good reason..I have the rule in my car that if it doesn't smell fresh without one, its time to completely detail the interior and wash the carpets... I don't know how anyone could try to mask a smell in such a nice car imho

Love the yoshi...
thanks lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Air freshners? Citrus is the new squash...
too many choices to choose from that place i went to had like all 3000 flavors lol. chose the for sure win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydgreat View Post
I went to UCR as well. Small world!!! There is some excellent, paved, on populated roads in Riverside. Last weekend I took a drive down Cahaleco (sp?) from the 15fwy and on into Riverside. A bit bumpy in parts, but great overall. Just go earlier or later in the day as people are starting to use that road for commuting.
its hell when i got pick up my sister on the weekends around 5....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris View Post
The Asian culture with the stuffed Japanese character & the stupid "air freshener"... *sigh*... you have no idea how much I despise those things in the car. I'm Chinese myself, born in HK (probably like the OP), but damn... why, why why, why?!

I know, I know... to each his/her own....

Btw - air freshener = Relish the new car smell!!!
lol. i understand where you are coming from literally. but the new car smell is practically gone.... i had to replace it with something nice.