View Single Post
      12-16-2020, 12:52 PM   #8
laptime
Rep
Drives: '04 325 ci, '09 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
yep. Bimmergeeks/Bimmerlabs is gonna be your go to if you want to do all of this yourself. There's some forum members who are still active on this front and have heard great things about going this route. It's also for the most part free aside from getting your cable/if you want a custom tune so to say. They support N52/N51 very well.

If you wanna go with an OTS tune there are a couple.. StageFP and AA being the main guys in this route. There are other tunes out there that support the N52/N51 as well.. Evolve (if you search around you'll find some stuff on them and their work on this platform), Kassel Performance from PA, oetuning but idk if they still actively support the platform. Also, a little less is known about these tunes compared to StageFP or AA.

As mentioned before, those little sprint booster things are only for throttle response and is generally a placebo effect thing... if it were really that easy, everyone would have done it! even if I had the cars supported by racechip it sounds a little too good to be true and in those vehicle instances there's other ways to gain more power...

PM me if you wanna know a bit more/the experiences on some of these tunes or you got any questions
Thank you for the info. I might hit you up on a few of your mods.
Greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0