07-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #64
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyWedMan View Post
I Guess He Got His Rings So He's Done Bitchen

You Know Ive Bought A Bunch Of Stuff From **********s Especially Recently From Kevin And Frank At **********s And Ive Had No Issues Maybe Its 1 Of 2 Reasons

1. You Could Be A Dick About The Situation And Bitch And Keep Insulting The Person Who You Need Help From, I Can Tell From Your Post Why Its Taken 6 Months For Your Order (If That Is The Case)If I Were In Kevins Position You Would Have Waited A Year Before Recieving Your Rims
2.Understand That Sometimes People Make Mistakes And Accept The Situation For What It Is And Role With It How Do You Think We Survive Overseas As Soldiers !
Modbairgains Has Always Called Me Back Depending On How Busy They Are And So Far I Have Nothing Bad To Say
Thanks For My KW Coilovers Today Kevin
Thank you for your continued support. We do our best to take care of our loyal customers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
He's hardly the only one who's had problems with **********s over Forgestars and some of the posts from **********s speak for themselves in terms of professionalism.
In this case I definitely could have handled the situation better and been bit more professional, I think that the OP could have as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
4-6 weeks does not equate 6 months.

Screwing up one customer's experience is not worth the potential backlash and lost of future revenue, especially for online merchandisers as they rely heavily on customer feedback to attract new clients.
You are right 1 screw up is not worth the potential backlash and lost future revenue. But then again 5 years of solid business and thousands of loyal customers also continue to keep us going strong. Customers are always quicker to write a negative review than to write a positive one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Hmm interesting, you have no post history either... You created an account, posted a borderline unreadable post...and only one post, in one section, that has to deal with Mod Bargains...

suspicious indeed
How is he any different from 1buster? 1buster had no post history when jumping onto the boards, hell he doesn't even own a BMW. When we first started advertising Forgestars, we had competing vendors create fake names and tried to discredit the wheels. They've been banned.

NewlyWedMan is actually a very good customer of mine. He is also an E46Fanatics member and has been modding and dealing with us for a very long time. NewlyWedMan is also an MFlight member. He now owns a 135i and is putting some serious work into his car.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0