United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddo45 View Post
Alright fine. Let's do this the hard way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominun;22311478 [B
so i was assuming[/B] it was a very good condition g5 board.
You assumed. You messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominun View Post
Little did we know, it was actually a g4, which im guessing the seller had no clue about.
I'm pretty sure the seller knew what he was selling. It was you who didn't have a clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominun View Post
If hes not a scammer what is he? A good forum member???
No. It makes him a good business man. He got his money back and then some because you were willing to assume it was something it wasn't.

I like to do my own research when someone starts throwing rocks at one person's reputation.

I searched him up and he's been on this forum since 2009. He has 360 posts to which most of those posts are on the classifieds for parts he's selling. He's sold a bit of stuff here for quite awhile. For the stuff that he is selling now, his prices actually seem rather reasonable.

Scammers are scammers. They aren't honest one day, then dishonest the next. He's been on this forum long enough (and this forum has some pretty strict rules and it doesn't take much to be banned...) for us to doubt your word against his.

Now here is my point. He may very well be a scammer, but your not willing to show your FULL side of the story. This person has a trail here that says "not a scammer," yet you say he is. Fine. Please prove it.

But don't call someone a scammer if it was your fault you overpaid for something you could have gotten cheaper somewhere else.

Lastly, please don't take this as me being condescending. I'm not. I'm just trying to get the missing side of a story that's all.
I completely agree, my brother shouldve done the research and for that, he has to deal with the consequences. When i bought my jb4, i remember asking if it was a g4 or g5. However, this time, due to the price of it, we assumed it was a g5.
Appreciate 0