houtan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by berns View Post
More spacer would only make your problem worse.
That wheel should fit without an issue, didn't know you needed spacers for it, as they're pretty conservative. What kind of camber are you running out back?
I used a cut off wheel and then smoothed it out. Plenty of DIYs floating around, and doesn't need to be vehicle specific.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Currently, the inside part of the tire rubs the fender liner. So pushing it out would give me more inner clearance, but then I will start rubbing the fender lip. So I am thinking of cutting the fender lip like you have.

I have to dig up my last alignment sheet, but I am pretty sure it was within stock specs at 1.8 degrees. The et62 arc 8 has always been tight on the inner side with 275s, that is why apex doesn't even recommend it. I never had any rubbing on the inner fender liner with my bilstein/swift spec R combo. But with my TC kline M3 shocks and Dinan rear shock bushings, it rubs rarely on very big bumps at high speed, so very rarely. But it's often enough that the liner has rubbed through. Not sure if the TC/Dinan bushings have more travel or it's something else.
Appreciate 0