09-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
v1k0d3n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C /// (and x3 for the wife)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
hey man! long time no see/talk. missed you guys.

glad you spoke up. so, apparently there are two different versions of this rocker/quarter panel. one that is separate (as you described) and one that is together such as in my car. apparently the one that is all together (perhaps that's what you meant by inner/outer?) is what i need, and is even more difficult to obtain. lucky me!

i heard back from "BMW" but was sadly misinformed. i actually contacted by the dealer, who has ZERO power at all. he offered some keychains and hats, etc, but I told him my issue is with BMW in this case. i can't hold the dealer responsible, since they have no control over manufacturing. this is seriously making me second-guess purchasing this car. i would really, MUCH rather contact someone at BMW...as this is a BMW issue, causing me to not want to own a BMW.

as you stated, yes...i'm the claimant. i understand the process, and i'm not even mad...i'm just frustrated with BMW in taking so long. it's been 3 months, and yes...I've been in a rental (a nice elantra...yippee!) for 3 montsh now. $11,000 worth of damage (so far). i'll post pictures up a little later.
Appreciate 0