tapout2taxes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Sorry to hear about that. That sucks. What dealer was this? The good news about living in LA is that there are like 15 BMW dealers within 30 miles. The bad news is, most tend to suck. I've had some bad experiences and have one on order, though took several dealers to just place an order as many seem unresponsive or drag their feet while you try to throw money at them. Best of luck and hope it gets here soon or perhaps exactly what you want is already out there sitting at another dealer.
Bob Smith, they have the best location IMO to do fun test drives. Before I ordered my car we checked to see if any car was available with what I wanted and no dice. PS they did drag their feet on getting the order placed and getting it part of their allocation. I know that is one reason for the delay. That being said, while I am annoyed about the car not getting here on time I am PISSED that their communication is so terrible. Like you said I am trying to throw money at them the least they could do is be responsive. I find it hard to believe that they are selling tons of cars every day making it hard to be in communication with the buyers but what do I know.
Appreciate 0