View Single Post
      03-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

My VW did not.
Two shoes later and a few bottle of water later....yeah that has to get freaking fixed. Pointed it out to BMW and they indicated they knew it was an issue, others have had similar problems and they had nothing to cover those sharp edges. Suggested I utilize hot glue gun to cover the sharp edges in a bead of glue to prevent such problems.

Thinking it might be a good idea to send the ripped shoes over to BMW USA with a nice little letter asking them for their thoughts!

I got this car as a certified second hand car. Which is nice.

But I don't like the fact that my friend who bought the Ford Focus has hands free installed for free. Since diving in the US with your hand on your phone is a nice ticket! Not to mention dangerous.

First thing you learn when you get your EMBA; do not make excuses why your product is lacking. Your customers will see that, note it and walk the hell away unless you have a quick solution and a form of compensation.

I'm sure the same engineer/bean counter that decided to make blue tooth hands free an option was the same rocket scientists who thought "Well you know that mechanical limited slip think that the RX-8 has....and all other nice well behaved sports cars have.....eeeehhh...look whoever is driving this car will be pissed off that the bottle of water rolled and got punctured by the seat rails, wondering if his phone got wet all the while trying to answer a phone...won't even notice the lack of a mechanical limited slip differential."

BMW, find that person or persons, politely provide them a nice cardboard box ask them to take everything off their desk, and give them their last pay check. This is unacceptable. I don't care how great your engine is, and I'm sure it's nice.....but $4 parts like this....cost you customers.

Second thing you learn when you get your EMBA; customers talk.

I honestly don't think I will be recommending this car in the future.
Sure it's fun to drive and sounds great! No questions asked. But they cut corners like Kia at a luxury price.
Appreciate 0