Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I've had 3 new i3's already, and the lease on my 3rd is ending this year. Absolutely brilliant little cars. It was my main commuter before the pandemic and I started working from home, but it was a joy to drive each time. A light RWD hatchback with quick steering and instant torque? Superb. Looks like a goofball, but drives like a hot hatch. I happen to also really love the spacious and modern interior. Pairs well with my M3 CS, I take the i3 everywhere I don't want to go with the M3: tight parking lots, places with valet, the grocery store, home depot, walmart, places with awful potholes etc.

Alas, I think 3 i3's is enough and I'm ready for a change. I only wished there was an updated i3 with a new design, and maybe I would be in my 4th. Plus I am no longer commuting, so the need for a commuter is gone. I still want another vehicle option in my garage besides my beater, the M3, and the wife's SUV, just not sure what to go with next.
Thanks for the great feedback. That's more or less what my use for it would be as well. So you'd say they genuinely feel quick off the line?

I was browsing on Autotrader and saw a few 2018 i3S for $18k already. They only had like 23k miles on them too
Torque is instant and it feels less guilty than my loud screaming M3. What I mean is, no one can hear it, so if I floor it to shoot a gap, it's not as obnoxious as a loud burbling M3 driving like a stereotypical dick bimmer.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0