06-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #31
BaNaNaBoy69
Canada
Rep
Drives: E88

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
Yes you can set the angel eyes to 13.8v. I've had them that way with lights on and off since I got the car. Done through BMWhat.

Does anyone here have some patience and want to show an IT guy how to use NCE? Or have any guide with a sample coding done etc? I have all the stuff I need, including a VM that has all the tools installed/configured at least. I just don't really know where to start reading to make sure I don't screw anything up. I'm usually really good with this stuff, just nervous to try it on my expensive car haha.

Honestly the only thing I want to do at this point that I haven't been able to do is disable the i-drive start up warning. Can anyone confirm that is even possible on a 2010? I'd really love to learn how to do that.
You should check out 'b m w coding .com'. I've also found many resources just searching for coding on the forums (e90post, etc) and Google.

According to this, you should be able to use software to manually code disabling the iDrive startup disclaimer. I'd love to get rid of that too!

See Row 11 on the spreadsheet.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...owsperpage=250

Last edited by BaNaNaBoy69; 06-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Website censored
Appreciate 0