05-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #56
Numb3rs
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post

CLICK HERE for the current list of Michigan 1er owners... :roundel:

**PM me if you'd like to be added to the list. Be sure to include all of the details in the current sheet (exact city is optional). I've put anyone that's already posted in this thread on the list along with mgoblue135 (because I was able to hunt him down in another MI thread...). For those of you without all data entered, I'll be PMing you if I don't get one with the info to complete your entry.

Hey peeps,

I'm not an owner yet, somewhat glad, somewhat upset. After seeing the tii concept from the Tokyo auto show I started wavering my discision..!

I actually sold my Corvette in hopes of ordering a 135i (loaded, minus nav), then more rumors came out about possible production of the concept. So I am up in arms and kinda sick-to-my-stomach that now, I don't have a summer car. I've even though about quickly leasing another Vette just for 12 months to tide me over...!

I bought my 04' BMW at Erhard and I know several of those guys there somewhat. Excellent dealership and great people.

Anyways, keep me in mind for meet & greets and hopefully BMW will release that monster soon!
Appreciate 0