Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman123 View Post
Very soon for you!

I need to do suspension now, I got springs&shocks but not control arms/sway bars etc.

You'll LOVE how the car will continue to transform. Each mod will have you saying "why wasn't it like this from factory?"

Biggest thing I noticed when I drive my friend's car (now it isn't stock, 3IM + Euro IAT/tune) was the power for the stock car felt very linear, while my car I felt I built more power the closer I got to redline (which makes sense with the headers scavenging and MILVS increasing lift as a % rather than fixed amount)

Sounds right up my alley! It also makes sense as you probably ended up making about an additional 40hp/20tq to the wheels. That coupled with the steeper gears makes for a nice feel I bet.

Don't know if I seen you mention it, but we're your MILVS part of the 1st batch.....or the 2nd run where he increased the lift?

I got my wheels finally put on yesterday. Between what I've read on the net for stock wheels with the tires I had....I should see about 40+lbs of rotational weight savings.

Plus my car came with the M Suspension....so I like the ride height. So I installed an M3 front swaybar yesterday. I think after that I will do soild bushings in the sub-frame....and call it a day.
Appreciate 1