E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
so true, the biggest diff btwn the two broadcast, is SPEED just relays information, while the BBC explain why is happening.

One example I can think of, there was a radio message from RBR to Webber about his KERS, Varsha then basically repeats the message word for word and then goes on to talk about what KERS is. While the DC on the other hand, went on to explain the reason why they wanted Webber only using KERS in certain situations

As Martin Brundle said, DC is such a good commentator, cause he was recently in an F1 car and know whats going on from a drivers perspective, while Hobbs, Matcheett and Varsha are just regular spectators like any of us
DC actually surprised me this season. I thought he wasn't that good in commentating throughout the race, but only in pre-race and post-race interviews and such.

He was very sharp in terms of regulation (given his last F1 race was only a few years ago, and still does a lot RBR promotion around the world, as well as continuing on DTM racing), as well as drivers possibly broke any regulations.

And this year, Brundle gives us the excitement, but made a few minor mistakes by recognize the wrong car or small stuff. BBC had a great team this season.