06-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #15
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Faster, not stupid as in speed will increase with less traffic and straight stretches. No high speed weaving in and out of traffic like a jerk. Maybe a few evasive maneuvers to stay together when getting cut off by someone else. I like my car and don't want it damaged. Faster only happens when conditions approve it. If you guys follow i80 across and get off on exit 123 you'll come right pass my house. I can meet you and we can continue 20 more min to State College. State college is about half way between myself and Loesch. We can meet him at the stadium there. There is also a couple gas stations around my house with 93 octane. And one right off the highway at state college. If you guys want to get some 2way radios, I got a cheap pair off amazon last year for $30. They work really well. Depending on speed from where your at its probably going to be 3-3.5 hours to meet. Got plenty of time to iron out the details. Gonna be a lot of fun though.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback

Last edited by MuNkY6913; 06-18-2013 at 07:49 AM..
Appreciate 0