View Single Post
      11-30-2017, 10:31 PM   #20
ShakeZoola
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Msport

same problem bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean E92 View Post
I have the same 2C6F code!! How can we fix this?
I would like to know if someone comes up with a solution for this because my car is in limp mode because of it and its been that way for over a month now.

little background: i did have the JB4 installed with the bluetooth when the code first appeared, but it popped up randomly so im guessing it wasnt the result of that. I have now pulled the entire JB4 code still remains, I've replaced the TMAP sensor code still remains, I tried to test the TMAP sensor plug with a volt meter but the prongs werent small enough to get inside the plug... i will revisit this. Then i did some more digging and another forum on n54tech said its likely that the TMAP's sensor ground may have been blown when i installed or uninstalled the JB4 so i cut the wire and re-grounded it to the chassis.... code still remains.... Ill be revisiting it with the multi-meter this weekend, and after that maybe replacing the plug itself. If that doesnt work im out of ideas... If you or anyone else has a solution PLEASE PLEASE POST i want my boost back. Good-luck tho man
Appreciate 0