View Single Post
      03-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #35
IZSL07L
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Exactly, the golden rule applies here, how would you feel if you find out after you bought a car that it has been repainted? Are you going to say well he didn't have it on carfax so that makes sense? No, you'd feel cheated, and how is it different when the table is turned? I don't understand what's there to debate about when it comes to this point. I never said the OP is in the wrong for making an offer that he felt is fair, what I said was I can see where the dealer is coming from.

If you don't already know, Vancouver is the most expensive place to live in North America, let me repeat that, Vancouver is the most expensive place to live in North America. If you don't see a Lambo, a Ferrari, or some sort of super car on your daily commute, you've been driving with your eyes closed. My point is this car will sell without a doubt, if it hasn't already, its likely because it's not a brand new 2017 model and people here wants the newest and greatest. Rest assure, someone will come and pick up a car that is basically the price of any bmw M class price, so I can understand why the dealer said no.

The whole point of this conversation is I don't agree with the idea that you should pay out of pocket even if the accident is not your fault to repair the car so the next guy doesn't know and end up paying you top dollar, I don't care how you debate it, that to me is ridiculous.
Appreciate 0