11-26-2019, 11:23 PM   #10
elitesales305
shmo
United_States
Rep
Drives: honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
Was traction control on or off (long press)?

It's looking like it was on, or in dynamic mode.
I can see what you're talking about and what I think is weird is everything backs off, vanos, timing, fuel pressure, throttle. Boost keeps going up as does load, and load does overshoot target (which IIRC will cause throttle closures), but the rest is strange to me.

The only thing I can come up with, and mind you I don't know the N55 at all, is maybe the MAF is dirty.
The log acts like it's hitting a limit of some sort. But looking over what I think is the tune you're running, I don't see anything that would be a limit you're near. So I'm going with it's not something in the tune.

Sparkplugs could be. I'm sure they'll help. I don't think they are the cause though. It really seems ahead of them in the chain; air, fuel, spark, exhaust.

Pull the MAF and look at it. If it looks dirty, clean it. I really think that's what it is.
Traction control is always om .. these are highway pulls..
Gonna look at maf and clean with what?? Brake cleaner??
Also gonna check and retighten any clamps from cp on.
Never had this happen till active tuned for the third time and finally got the car past 13 lbs.
Also blamed boost sol before the third tune.
The sputtering is worse and in all gears.
Also noticed, car goes full boost late in gear when fresh out of active would hit 10 lbs at 3k like a on off switch..
Yea idk at this point ... dont wanna go back and have active look at at since i left with a bad taste in my mouth.
Thanks for rhe input