View Single Post
      08-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #147
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMZING View Post
so starting at 47k..im assuming it will top at 60k...like the 335is.
That could possibly be the case. Here is my opinion: I dont understand why people would buy such a car and tick off every single option. Things that dont add to the performance but do add weight. Why not just buy a 128i/135i and do that? This will be super focused(hopefully) and I would'nt want to do anything to negate that. At the most I'd fetch for one of these sweet paint jobs.

When a sporty car starts off at X, it will cost X plus a minimal amount of money for me. Not because I can't afford it but I dont need 20 speakers, or the extra leather package. This M will come with enough things standard to keep me happy(M seats, LSD, power, xenons, carbon fiber roof, etc.) I mean, really. I could understand those that want to choose their own specific transmission of choice.

M Boss said it would be more tangible, not cheap. 47-48k instead of 58k is definitely more tangible. 60k for a car is a lot for most people. I can almost guarantee pricing will start with the number 4. If not, BMW will have to be giving these away. People aren't that stupid.