10-20-2016, 07:06 PM   #34
tjswarbrick
<(O0=[][]=0O)>
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 N55 E88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckCoverRoll View Post
Thanks for the info! I'm mechanically inept, plus I lack the garage space/ tools :-) -- which is why I'm considering the maintenance program. But given that I have less than 25k miles currently, I'm not sure I will drive enough mileage to make the maintenance program worth it. Appreciate your pricing info though!
I bought mine thinking I was only going to drive it about 6k miles/year. So far, with me moving a few miles north, my office moving several miles south (commute is 23 miles each way, compared to 2.5 at purchase time,) and the 1 being so adept at touring that I've taken a bunch of unplanned road trips - in 16 months I've put on some 18,000 miles.
Not sure how much they're charging for "extended maintenance", but if it includes a clutch & set of brakes like the original it would be hard to pass up.
Even without, if I was offered such a thing for a couple grand I probably would have taken it. Especially if I wasn't into DIY. Alas, I picked mine up at an Audi dealership, and it was 3 weeks out of warranty.
Appreciate 0