View Single Post
      06-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #61
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

I've heard of guys who, when younger and had the means, have bought a brand new BMW, maybe not the BMW they were absolutely lusting over. But a BMW that did everything they needed and put a smile on their face. It was a car that they were proud of. They took care of it. And it reciprocated. Then one day, life knocked on the door.
A girlfriend showed up. Then a fiance. Finally a wife. Money for modding the car had to go to a mortgage. And the icing on the cake was a coupe isn't the ideal place for a baby seat.
A wagon, SUV, or dare I say, minivan was needed.
And the BMW had to go.

But some how, they found their way back to BMW.Whether it be in a.....
3.0 CS....
Any M3.....
An E39 M5.....
Or maybe even after retirement- Z8.

After watching that clip, I have a very strange feeling.

My girlfriend may become my fiance. Then my wife. The modding stops and home improvements begin. My child's first word may be "hoffmeister kink". My E92 will be traded in for something more practical. And after everything gets settled, and I'll need my own daily driver and a way to find myself behind the wheel of a BMW again, this is the car I'll go looking for.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0