WeekendWarriorz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz View Post
M4 flywheel is a $1100 part new. SSP clutch packs are about $2500. Used flywheels are about $500-800 if you can find one. Labor is going to be expensive. Probably about ~5k total for everything at a good shop.

You can always send logs to your tuner. They don't just provide one tune and done they also provide great and constant support/revisions to dial in the car. There's literally no reason to run a JB4 on these cars unless you're running an external wastegate with a single turbo kit. And that's coming from someone who had JB4+BEF.

I would upgrade the stock fuel pump to a stage 2 lpfp with a bucket. It'll provide extra safety for the HPFP and allow you to run more boost/timing safely. You'll have to dial down the car down quite a bit in the lower rpm's with the stock lpfp.
That's what I figured for the cost. definitely not ready to pull the trigger on all of that yet. I'm thinking i'll keep it conservative at or about 450whp until I can make the trans upgrades a reality. I guess I'll go ahead and purchase the LPFP now. You think I can get to 450whp on 93 only with no meth? That would make things much easier for me, so I wont have to purchase an additional meth controller.

Thanks again for the responses.
I think you can make that with a good flash tune and the stage 2 lpfp.
2021 M2 Competition DCT Hockenheim Silver
Appreciate 0