Thread: Pet Pictures
View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #607
AmberOtremba
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i Sedan

I have one cat but I love to have a dog but my husband doesn't like dogs. Though my dad has a dog and I am also willing to convince my husband to keep one dog at home.

As a lover of golden retriever, I always have good collection of golden retriever dog images. Have a look:

Nowadays, I am also in love of adorable red Cantonese Bear dogs. Actually, I found them online and got a strong affection for them. They are very similar to bears and I always have a dream to have a bear at home. I asked their price from different people and found them a little expensive. But for sure, I will adopt them one day.

Have a look at these cute noses and lion-like faces. Sometimes, they just look similar to cats. Isn't it?

Probably, our dogs are also going to wear air pollution masks like this ( https://ourfitpets.com/health/how-to...air-pollution/ ) to fight against air pollution and coronavirus. Many of my friends are also not touching their dogs due to fear of this virus. Do you think it can also affect pets? Especially dogs? Using masks for pets is right?

On a lighter note, see how pets will look in masks

I think bulldogs will suffer if we will use simple mask for them but they will still look cute. See them:

By the way, I also love black horses. I always love to visit my uncle's farm to meet them.

Last edited by AmberOtremba; 03-30-2022 at 12:18 PM..
Appreciate 2
Littlebear3508.50
Ickdeep5706.00