11-25-2018, 10:26 AM   #21
Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
I have that Ryobi driver. Great for the splash shields.
Exactly the kind of thing I wanted it for

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
I bought a hammer drill when I needed to drill some holes into my concrete foundation. Cut into it like butter.
Nice I have yet to use make use of that feature on mine haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by $iriu$black View Post
@Matticus91: look up Porter Cable in Amazon. They have a plugin one for $79.99. Rated at 450 ft lbs. I didn’t know if that will fit your needs.

Thanks for the recommendation for the Ridgid. Looks like a good deal for tire changes and all that.
That's super cheap but I really wanted cordless, being able to take it with me is a huge bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_flies View Post
Battery-electric impact was the best purchase we've ever made. Great for changing brake pads at the track.

Fortune Auto had some good deals on scratch-and-dent items, ECS had some awesome deals on bumpers (hmm) and then the usual assortment of things they have deals on. Nothing really exciting, but I imagine Cyber Monday deals are going to be better. Patterson Car Care products are 25% off, I've seen/heard good things, and it's all really well-priced.

This X-Mas is going to be so hard to pick a present for...so many good options in my mind.
I saw some good scratch and dent deals as well, if I wasn't happy with my current suspension it would definitely have been on my list

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
Are those still on sale? Seeing $195 for the set but they look great