View Single Post
      12-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #92
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

I'm not sure why this would attract any hate from 1M owners, the 1M is clearly a big step up from the 135i in looks. I'm fortunate enough to have seen a AW 1M and a VO 1M up close in person and the widebody looks fantastic. It makes the car look really aggressive. The biggest benefit is being able to fit much more rubber underneath the guards too.

If this comes into production I see it a great opportunity for those guys that already have a 135i but didn't buy a 1M for whatever the reason may be. My reason for getting a kit like this would be for aesthetics and permanent solution for the scraping/rubbing from my rear guards ever since I put 265's on my 19s as that was the only size available in the tyres I wanted.

It would have been nice if they made the kit unique so it wasn't a full on replica but I'm not complaining because it still looks the goods to me. If it's priced well it's definitely something I would consider. And no, I would never tell people I have a 1M even if they asked me. I've been a proud 135i owner for 3 years
Appreciate 0