07-18-2019, 01:24 PM   #1079
thatBimmerBloke
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Yeah, Dark is getting good. I only watch when the girlfriend is around as not to pass her on episodes so it will be a few more days before I can dive back in.

Season 3 of Stranger Things 3 seemed to focus more on all the 80's stuff in the backdrop and lost sight of a good story line. I have to go back and re-watch the last episode. I missed something major by turning it off once Dustin and his girlfriend started singing. As soon as he started singing it instantly made me want to turn it off. In my opinion, the story in season one was fantastic and it captured the essence of the 80's without it being the primary focus. Season 3 was the exact opposite of that. The set and costume designer did their jobs a little too well. The Duffer brothers watched The Faculty and somehow didn't get in trouble with Dimension Films and Robert Rodriguez for stealing the story and then adding the Stranger Things cast plus Russians. There! I said it. The story line was stolen.
Sometimes it gets hard when you start watching a good show with your girlfriend, you have to wait till you can watch it together. She often complains about me watching all the good stuff without her

About the storyline of Stranger Things S3, yes, it was very dull, sometimes I just wanted it to get done, it just wasn't captivating at all. Even 11's role was boring, the same thing, again and again, too many nosebleeds. Steve and Dustin's bromance was funny Haven't watched The Funeral, now that I think of it again, I see how it was mostly focusing on 80's era.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00