View Single Post
      02-25-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
dzik320d
Rep
Drives: x5 e70, e82 135i

Fake 1M 135i Conversion

Hey,
I decided to show my reconstruction e82.
The adventure with BMW began with me over 20 years ago. I started with e30
I have never reached the stage to put my car in this forum until I have grown up and I have something I can boast about.

We have had this art at home for over two years. The car until January of mods had:

- JB4
- A set of AP springs
- performance accessories in the middle, bellows, knob, manual.
- Kiera trimmed with a three-colored thread.
- front splitter
- performance strips on the sides
- charge pipe
- rerformance kidney
- etc.
At the time of purchase, the car already had:
- a carbon flight of a performance
- BMW performance exhaust
- BMW performance pedals
- BMW black line rear lamps

Last autumn came the idea of ​​changing the car in 1M. As I agreed with my wife, I started working too.

Completing lumber lasted almost two months. Half new from Aso, half of the drug from the net. It's very hard to use stimulants because 1M only produced slightly over 6000 pieces.

As for the rear fenders, unfortunately, it was decided that the PRIOR falls in. New with Aso over 8000 PLN is a bit too much

The rims will drop BBS CH in size 8.5 and 1 x 19, the front is a bit not syndicated but on this rim I have always been sick. 20 mm distances will go to the winter tires, we will see how it will go out.

As for the feces, I already know that it will be tucked back in the back. The e82 is the only bmw in the series 1 and 3 wider rear axle by 10 mm per side. To narrow down, you have to narrow down by replacing the hubs with, for example, 330i including shields. Then the car is narrower in addition, the rim has et20 which together gives 15 mm per page wider than 1M, Will it come in? Anyway, what problems do I say, you want more on the forum

Inside there will be an alcantar roofed with a roof and a central slat. The aluminum at the gear knob will replace the black mat also in 1m.

Bought Intercooler AMS, On exhalation I have already arranged at MG Motorsport.

And now a few photos from the work. The last one shows the progress of works from today. The rear fenders are already taking shape.

Appreciate 3