View Single Post
      07-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #13
timt
Reader, Rare Poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Black (2015)

I have been combing the forums for someone to simply say that they have a plug-and-play wheel/tire combo for the 135i that will support the most rubber on a pretty standard car. Seems the easiest question in the world, yet I can't find a thread to answer it.

Sure, there are lots of mentions of 18" x 8" Volks and similar to go around, but that is leaving a lot of potentially fit-able rubber on the table. A Volk 8" on the front and 9" on the back with the right offset would be fine, but doesn't exist from what I can tell. You can get the Superleggera setup like that but it is heavy. The lighter wheels are all 18"x8" all around.

I like the look of these wheels quite well, actually. I've seen some I like a little better, but the pricing on these is also quite good and good quality ratings.

In short - I'd buy these in a heartbeat if they were available today. I'm probably willing to give myself another two months to buy wheels/tires since I won't get track time before that. The run flats have to go soon, and wheels get purchased then too.

Yes, make them and let us know how to buy them asap!

Previous (all 6MT): Dinan 135i, E46 M3, 2007 Porsche GT3, 2012 Cayman R, 2003 Carrera 4S, 2001 Gemballa Boxster S, and some Audis.
Appreciate 0