Getting Risky ;)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i 6MT Space Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCShred View Post
I did order the AA tune with the headers to try out first, I do have access to a dyno and will be posting up the numbers after the install and tune. Still deciding between KW V3's or Ohlins R&T for suspension. I want to do a bigger brake set up but still deciding on what to get
KWs are highly recommended if you do a lot more track days.

Ohlins if you do more street.

Brakes, i went for 330i front discs and caliper carriers (stock calipers) and better pads (currently on ferodo DS Performance) and stops on a dime (wink wink) and castrol SRF React as well.

One thing i will say, personally if i were to do the suspension again i would get the ST XTA coil overs. Mainly due to you get camber plates and the front comes with helper springs, cost a lot less than V3s, however only rebound and no bump/compression.

You can get the Clubsport and run soft for street and stiff for track, helper springs and camber plates but really expensive.
I ended up doing TC Kline Coilovers with Vorshlag Camber Plates plus a bunch of SPL links, I'll let you know how it is once everything is installed and adjusted
Appreciate 1