View Single Post
      03-19-2018, 08:35 PM   #15
mabrahams
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 M-Sport 28i

A time for 7ths

My first champ tour (second national event) and it was hosted by the Dixie region. Lots of cars showed up and had 23 signed up originally in class. 19 showed and where do I begin..

Sat the car had NO grip at all. I am not sure what was going on but I might have had the right side tires not on their correct positions. Overall the course was pretty similar to how it was the last Dixie event I posted above.

I couldn't have been happier with the car in terms of no problems; just no grip.

Sat Course Walk:

Sat best time 48.835

Sunday was a new day and I took Danny Kao's words of wisdom to heart. There is always another autox. So Saturday was erased and I put down a good time in the beginning but my second time would have kept me in the trophies if I didn't hit the final cone and really my last run would have been my fastest if I didn't hit one cone and coast it the way in. Overall 7th out of 19 in STX. 125 out of 281 cars pax. Overall class results here: https://www.scca.com/downloads/40404...sults/download

Sunday's fastest run with 1 cone.

I want to say I was a bit disappointed but really I'm not. It's my 13th event and maybe that just means unlucky... I think the car just needs a bit more.... maybe more front neg. camber (still need to install those offset bushings).. maybe a real alignment... maybe an exhaust and euro airbox? Maybe more aggressive driver (for sure on that)...

Last edited by mabrahams; 03-20-2018 at 09:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
BimmerAg425.00