WilsoN55
N55 E82 DCT /// N57 F10 Daily <--
Canada
Rep
Drives: N55 E82 DCT /// N57 F10

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
2015 BMW 535Dx  [0.00]
Since I already had xHP software on my F10d, I switched it so quick on the 135i I don't even know what the stock shifts were like... but the news is..

My F10 took a nail in the sidewall on one of the rear 275s

I took it to the shop where I store my winters and switched over to them today, I don't feel like shredding off my Hakkas in warm weather so I am sending my 135i to a trusted mechanic to speed things up.. going to drive the 135i for a few more weeks before the temps really drop.

When it's back at the end of next week I'll flash back to stock DCT map and play around a bit to see how they differ... I'm excited that my winter plans are going to get hurried along... Looks like coil-overs may be my project instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharsadehBEAST View Post
Speaking of which, please post your before/after feedback on the DCT tune. I have N55/DCT with MHD tune and considering the DCT tune but not a lot of feedback on the forum.
I really haven't started considering/educating myself on the costs of the different turbo setups... https://www.turbosystems.info/produc...e-turbocharger I ordered my hybrid turbo for my N57 through them and it's been stellar so I wouldn't discount them if the pricing is favorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharsadehBEAST View Post
I'm leaning towards the Pure stage 1, other than the cost of stage 2 the install is pricier if paying a shop to do it and some DCT owners have stated clutch slips >450 ft/lbs torque. IMO, a mechanical diff should also accompany the high HP builds. Stage 2 turbo can add up quickly.

Last edited by WilsoN55; 10-07-2021 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: more detail
Appreciate 0