View Single Post
      12-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #90
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bmw 1m /// e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
It appears that you have no clue who you're talking to, what you're talking about and how to get your message across without being considered a nuisance. You got to work on your communication skills and ethics. Learn it the hard way: stumble into a bar you hardly know, call people all sorts of bad names at random and let us know what happened next.

People over here are pretty open minded and have all sorts of views and tastes. Mutual respect is a minimum requirement. If you continue to fail to be respectful to other forum fellows, the admins will guide you to the exit. As part of your damage control: stop embarrassing yourself.

Behave or leave.
Artemis you seem like a decent guy and i respect where you are coming from. The issue is a whole lot of other people that dont have respect that dont deserve to be given respect. i dont tolerate the disrespect ,i dont see eye to eye with people like that &i dont plan to be friends or in a tight community with people like that.
Im glad you put your words very clear for everyone to see b.c i Am BMW fanatic by heart this is how id like it to be for everyone but it seems like most of the people on this thread have already formed their opinion. I can tell you IDC about your opinion im happy with my life and i can tell you Mike Bartel didnt handle this transaction like a Good business man.
For all of you who want to talk s*** about how u think i handled this transaction poorly, approach me in a different manner and maybe ill take my time out to explain to you step by step how it really went down if you give me a good reason like this guy ARTEMIS.
THE GOOD NEWS. i am officially a 1 ADDICT. I LOVE my car and i can tell you i will be taking this car to the grave with me.
Appreciate 0