lightning
First Lieutenant
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 1M Pure S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1'M Blue
How's the power delivery with new setup ? I hope "mad" as ever lol
Ok so what happened was that I gave a couple of local 1M owners a "blind" test. Didn't tell them what I did to my car lol.

First off, everyone said that it felt exactly like stock after the first 30 secs of normal driving , so I would say that the Pure Turbos did a great job and managed to retain the "stock" feel..

After that, I told them to drive it hard and go WOT.. And the look on their faces, priceless ??

So to answer your question, power delivery at low end and normal driving is as mad as ever, but when you put your foot down, it becomes a ballistic missile. It is like stock with a shit load more power after 3k rpm.

Another thing is that I've put around 10,000 hard Kms on the turbos and they are really steady and reliable. No issues at all. Really Kudos to Pure Turbos for such a wonderful product...

I wished more people come out to contribute their experiences w different turbos (hybrid or single) and set-ups.. There's so much discussion on the N54 engine but not much with the 1M owners unfortunately
Appreciate 0