View Single Post
      05-27-2018, 03:04 PM   #1643
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

alright fellows. I'm at the gym this morning and I'm doing shoulder presses on the seated bench when I see from the mirror in front of me this pretty attractive brunette coming from behind looking at me as she's smiling grabs a pair of 15lb dumbells and sits on the next bench over. now mind you I have my Beats on so i'm just trying to be in my Beast Mode Zone. when from the mirror she looks at me and says something but of course I couldn't hear what she says so I take my headset off and say "sorry, what was that?" she says "it's Michelle!" now guys...she was smoking hot and super cute with her ridiculous Gym Shark attire (you know the one's i'm talking about) and i'm sitting there like fu....me.....and all I can say is "oh hey?!" she actually apologized to me and said she didn't mean to stalk me or creep on me but she said guys don't hit on me because of the way I look and they immediately think I already have a boyfriend. But when i saw you i was crushing big time all i could say to her was "thanks" so she said while getting up "hopefully I can just say hi to you but if you ever want a side chick, you know i'm down!" ugh!!! than she walks away. Bros.. seriously...that shit was crazy!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1