United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M white

BMW 1M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 51.00

Item Interest
I am reluctantly putting my 1M for sale. The car is in excellent condition. It has 59k miles. The car had regular maintenance done at BMW in Naples which included spark plugs, coils, injectors, new battery, of coarse all oem from dealer. Having a company car for the past year has taken a tall on me and it bothers me that the car mostly sits and only driven a few miles a week if lucky(my Motorcycle not been riden in 6months). I bought the car as a daily driver over a year ago before I got the new position and wanted to keep it but I realize it may be best to seek it for someone to enjoy. Everything is excellent and inspections of any kind are welcomed. The service was done a few months ago and the dealer also programmed the new battery. The injectors didn’t need change but was suggested due to extended warranty given by BMW (10 years). The car drives and smells like new. It will come with its original 1M BMW cover.
The car is white and came with all available options. Sorry for no pics. I can’t seem to get it to work. PM me with your # and I’ll send them to you. I’m asking $51,900

Last edited by Eagle01; 01-09-2019 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Price correction
Appreciate 0