View Single Post
      12-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
kway
BMW CCA# 144245
Rep
Drives:

Nice to be in good company

Man, I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner! Nice to know there are enough other TWO series freaks to devote a message board to it, even before the car officially exists! I've been pining for this car since the first rumors of a baby bimmer slotted below the 3er (which I share the belief of many others has become hopelessly bloated). Never owned a brand new car, I decided long ago that honor would have to go to a BMW. Just can't bring myself to get rid of my beloved E30s for any of the current offerings. If I had to settle, I'd probably go with a Z4 3.0 coupe, but that's not really what I want, and I've never been one to settle. I think BMW is correct not to bring the ONE Series here as I don't think it would be a hot seller with the american audience (I don't really dig it myself), but the 2 Series definitely has CULT CAR written all over it. I really hope some heads from BMW are seeing this and other sites demonstrating the enthusiasm for this car. Build me an ///M2 please, BMW. I'll be down to Spartanburg to pick it up, thanks.
Appreciate 0