Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Metak2you View Post
You have 2? I'll buy one off you.

IMO, BMW really messed up with these sketches and how they were distributed. You have so many 1M owners that want and should have one, scrambling to buy one on the 'black' from individuals who often don't even have the car....
I have good news and bad news for you, M-. If I ever part with it, I won't charge a penny for it, but grant it to a fellow 1M-er, so consider yourself top of the list since you've asked for it first, and have been such an asset to the community. That's the good news, the bad is that I have it in my other residence and as of now really like it there (especially since it is the only 'substitute' I have for the 1M when it is not there), but if I ever grow out of it, consider it yours.

PS: I had 2 allocations, dunno if that had anything to do with me getting 2 sketches, likely not as the registration was done IIRC before we could even get a confirmation for a car. Similarly, I had given the allocation over to a close friend for nothing other than hopefully good karma coming my way. Had he passed, I was gonna give a shout to the 1 'prototype' Leipzig lucky winners. Hate how this whole ordering process was handled by the BMW dealer community (by and large), and sketches was even more chaotic.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0