Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Not a fan of the 4 series. I was really looking hard at a 435i M Sport to replace my 1er. I was severely disappointed when I did drive one. Not that it was crappy, just disappointing.
It just seems so damn big when compared to our 1 series imo. What do you think of the 2 series? Maybe an M240i?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
davis449, just noticed you already got something new. Congrats!
No, it's ok. I was considering the M235i alongside the 435i M Sport. I really did like the car, but I felt it really wasn't any better than what I already owned (my, then, 2012 135i M Sport with PPK1). When I walked away, I didn't have that "Gotta have it NOW" feeling. When I saw the Z4, and the ridiculously low lease payment on it, I just pivoted and decided to try something completely new to me. But that's me. If you're set on a 1er replacement, I really like the M240i for that purpose.
Not really set on replacing my 1er. I'm completely happy with it and would only replace it if it was totaled, or in a bad accident that would affect it's driveability. Don't know that I would replace it with an M240i but that is something that I would seriously consider. Haven't driven the M240i yet but I hear it's electric steering is pretty much the same as the M235i, which I didn't love. Never considered the Z4 or a 2 seater at all because I always wanted the extra back seats, but I hope you're enjoying yours.