Thread: 19" Niche M155
View Single Post
      12-29-2019, 11:20 AM   #3
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
So you've bought this but not put it on your car yet? That will liely take some work to get it to fit. You will need to run stretched tires and add some camber (the alignment shop can increase your rear camber, in the front someone will need to "pull your pins" unless you get camber plates.

My wheels are the same size but with 7 and 10 mm higher offsets front and rear (listed below in my signature). I finally ended up doing the rear brake hub mod to get my rears to fit better. Also Michelin tires tend to run fuller on the side than tires like Falkens, Toyos, or Nittos.

I'd put the wheels on your car and look at it, cautiously drive it if possible, to help you decide. If you have to buy rear tires without putting it on, etc I'd buy one of the brands above in the size you said, 255/30/19. If you go crazy and decide to buy Michelins to match the fronts, buy 245/30/19. Honestly a 245 Michelin will not look much more stretched than a 255 Falken on a 9.5 inch wheel. I currently have a 245 Michelin PSS tire on a 10inch wide rear wheel on my Porsche.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0