11-18-2012, 01:45 AM   #19
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
That's awesome! Thanks cooler! 2500 - 3k isn't terrible. I might try to see if they will do it for 2k if I bring the 1M side panels. I only wish that there was a shop up here in NorCal because my car's rear is open and taken apart at a collision center right now waiting for the insurance adjuster to clear all the required parts and finish up paperwork(will happen on Wednesday, so if anyone knows a shop they trust up here to do it right and cheap I can see if this shop will allow me to bring it back to them to finish up the repairs with 1M parts after the quarters have been modified). And if I take it without having them finish up the repair they will take 1K.
Does ilikebmxbikes or any other forum members know of any such shops up here in the Bay Area?

I doubt they would go cheaper than the 2500-3k since they would basically be doing mostly labor only with a rear end so it wouldn't help bringing them the panels really. I gave ilikebmx the shop name here in SoCal and they quoted him around 3k I think. They've done some BMW's as well that track so they know what they're doing. I honestly wouldn't trust a place that quotes you anything lower than $2500 unless you have gotten a ton of people who recommend them.
Appreciate 0