mynew135
assistant to the regional manager
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riss Racing View Post
Well your friend is wrong. Since were were first with downpipes, and have changed them several times due to testing and feedback. We designed our own intake after several intake systems were out. Due too finding a better solution for power. We have the biggest product line for the N54, and our products are always improving. Such as the new DV's we are finishing.

When we are first all the time this means it hasn't been done before. So we have to fix any bugs based off client feedback. You say we "rush" we took 7 months to release the downpipes after we first finished them. We also took quite some time with the plenums, and a few months with the exhaust. Due to testing, and trying to make the best product possible. Of the tons of plenums that went out. We have a couple clients with issues. These things happen, and I am sorry you are one of them. We have been, and will continue too do everything we can to fix the situation. Thank you!
I've had a lot of cars and I've installed a lot of after market mods and I can't think of one I've received that didn't fit the way it is supposed to fit for that particular model of vehicle. Now, pardon me if this sounds naive, but shouldn't most 135 and 335 be pretty much the same with their respective models? If you create a product that has been tested on multiple 135 and it supposedly fit correctly, shouldn't it fit correctly on most all the others? It seems a lot of people are complaining about have to modify it to fit, which would lead me to believe that all the test vehicles had to do the same? Just curious.
Appreciate 0