01-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
chachacha28
NCOIC of Kickin It
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08 135i "Simona"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabor67 View Post
Yes, you need to not so much as worry but be concerned. My advice, swap back the stock DP's unless you know someone well over at Euler. I have never trusted them (Euler K-town). I preferred going to the one in Landshtul which is a bit more user friendly.
Is euler the one in k-town on the main road, off the opel circle? By that priority turn? I hate that dealership, every time i go in for parts, the dude gives me a huge attitude, and once, i asked if they accepted vat forms, he told me "we will take it, i guess you cant afford the parts for your car" or something to that effect. I told him I wasn't a fan of his country, and didnt want any of my money to go to their government.

really though, to cop an attitude over a simple question like that? I think he was mad that i didnt have my VIN # handy, even though i went in there with an OEM part number.

There is one in landstuhl, down the road from the kino? Ive only been there once, and they didnt have the part i needed, but they were friendly enough.

I am NOT looking forward to swapping the stock dp's back on. that job just plain sucks!
Appreciate 0