View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 02:16 PM   #20
Ericsson.FFS
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 135i, E82, A/T

Man you're quick! Thank you for this, your time and effort put in to answering my questions is very appreciated. I do feel a bit like a cheap ass threadjacker, asking for simple ways to save a buck or two, when clearly this thread isn't about that at all. Sorry bout this, I feel deep respect for the class A work you have had done to your vehicle and to the fact that you have spared no expenses in the pursuit of a genuine result!

I understand it seems like cutting corners is my preferred way to go, but actually it's generally not. As you say, the trouble/headache free way is seldom achieved by trying to cut corners. My main concern is really that I don't want to end up in a situation where the need of something that I haven't got suddenly is present, discovering this whilst the car is hoisted and in pieces, and of course, the dealer is closed for the weekend and the part is backlisted into the next decade.
It is my daily driven car and I need it to be in at least somewhat functional order, as much of the time as possible.

To sum things up, as I think I by now have gotten the questions and concerns out of my system, I will as you say order the multifunctional pan, but also most of the cables, vent lines and extras possibly needed.
Who needs another headache anyway?!

Thank you again!

If you like I don't mind at all removing my posts in this thread, just to not let it get off course in any way. Just say the word!
Appreciate 0