View Single Post
      06-27-2021, 03:07 PM   #16
bnace10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i DCT Lemans Blue

Still haven't test driven it. Guy is saying it takes several days after a transfer for it to be ready. I expect a call tomorrow or Tuesday.

However in PA, dealers aren't allowed to operate on Sundays, so I took a drive over there today and looked around. It's packing in like a sardine back in behind the wholesale auction vehicles, but was unlocked so I was able to look it over.

They also fresh inspected it for PA. Brakes were in good shape, body was clean, interior was a bit dirty, but that's fine. I did notice that the shadowline trim was a little oxidized/pitted. It looked like they tried to "cover" it as the pitting has a blue tint to it. The rubber trim at the top of the windshield is starting to "peel" up and the rubber trim around the sunroof is a little fuzzy. There was also a circled rock chip on the window that I presume they would remove the oil marker around it. It isn't in the direct line of sight so it didn't need fixed/replaced for inspection.

Overall it was in really good shape, but I'm gonna see if they can do anything about the trim, rubber seals, and the rock chip.

Not too happy with the communication from CarMax, but it is what it is.

Last edited by bnace10; 06-27-2021 at 04:08 PM..
Appreciate 0