View Single Post
      04-24-2019, 02:25 PM   #5
Angry3
All your 1 are belong to us!!!
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 'Vert

Thanks all!

I misspoke on the Star BMW PSS available, they're OEM on the M235/40, the M2 obviously has much meatier rubber.

I took the plunge already with a set of 225/245 PS4S, but they haven't been mounted yet so I'm still in a position to do an exchange for a 255/35/18 for the rear (Which are produced and in stock).

FWIW the car is an '08 135 that's completely stock suspension wise, with the original style 264 wheels. That tire is likely overkill for the use it gets, being a 2nd car that's purely street driven, but I wanted something on the car that wouldn't mask the steering feel and make it feel too soft as my previous foray into NON-RFTs did.

Besides, at $8xx for the set after rebate, those tires are still $600+ cheaper than a set of the OEM Run-flats.

I'm running stock power (For now, have been off the board a while and will eventually go to a tune of some sort, even the JB+ I had back in the day was a riot), so maximizing traction isn't a concern.

Thanks for the feedback, all is welcome and appreciated. The car hasn't been given much attention (54k original miles), and I'm trying to get the 2 major issues with it sorted (Bubbled RFT, possibly cracked front rim, and delaminated rear convertible top window).

Cheers all! 🍺
Appreciate 0