Thread: Boston Trip
View Single Post
      05-21-2018, 12:04 PM   #2
eatsleepboost
Captain
Rep
Drives: Evo

Hey I am a local and have lived within 15 minutes of Boston my whole life. I can answer any or at least most questions you have.

As far as breweries Sam Adams brewery is our most popular. I also highly recommend harpoon brewery especially since they are located at the end of the seaport area and it's walkable from many other nice restaurants and things to do. Also a walk from seaport is the "Lawn on D." It's a pretty good outdoor area that serves alcohol and sometimes has live music, swings, Cornhole games, etc..

There are tons of old bars and Irish pubs all over the city. Trillium is the favorite beer company of many of my friends. I don't believe their Boston location has a bar though. You may be able to get it while you are out at another bar.

The back Bay is a nice area and you can easily walk to Boston common. I would say that is a must do while visiting the city. Fenway will give you a good feel for this old city.

I'm not much of a foodie so I don't have too much to recommend in that department. The North end is close to TD garden and fanuiel hall. In the north end you can get authentic Italian food that's great. Fanuiel hall is more of a touristy area with street performers and tons of shops inside Quincy marketplace. There isn't too much right next to TD garden besides a few bars. It's just a short walk from fanuiel hall though if you decide to go. City hall is also right there but not much to see. It's actually quite ugly.

If you use this link or Google Boston event calendar you can find alot of things going on specific to that weekend, festivals, parades, fireworks, whatever it may be.
https://www.thebostoncalendar.com/?&...2018&weekend=1

If you post some ideas or things you would like to see or do I can help more
Appreciate 1
hz_diesel192.00