United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, N55, 6MT, MPK

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushbutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csween86 View Post
I am actually getting these codes now. I run MHD stage 1 and have the BMS intake. Everything else is stock. I'm wondering if it's my MAF sensor... Car seems to be running fine and sounds normal. I read running JB4 these are normal tuner codes to be ignored, but not sure to be the same when running MHD. Any ideas?
I'm also getting those codes with BMS intake and MHD stage 2+. Never popped up on stock tune with BMS intake though only started happening with MHD...
I actually contacted Justin over a year ago at Twisted Tuning, sent him some logs, and he sent me a custom tune file that got rid of these codes. The car runs great, and still hasn't gotten these codes back over a year later... I don't know if it was the intake or MHD tune that was causing them, the codes never showed up running stage 0 with the intake, but did when I would run stage 1 with the intake... I think the tune plus the intake caused the car to think something was wrong.... Anyway, try contacting him, nice guy, he usually responds quickly.
Appreciate 0