View Single Post
      01-23-2019, 02:47 PM   #65
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC4 View Post
I answered the question of the thread as succinctly as possible, but you seem to have an issue with my answer.

You chose to be an ass, so here are some screenshots that maybe, just maybe, will make you feel worse about your position in life.
I chose to be an ass? Have you just now come to realize who I am on here??? I've been a smart ass to everyone since day one. Some appreciate my humor and get my personality and some do not. You sir would have to be the first to feel the need to post a picture of dick swingery in a feeble attempt in order to make me feel bad about myself because you did not approve of my post made in jest.

I suppose this is where I am suppose to kneel down before you or go cry in a corner??? You are sadly mistaken. What people such as yourself do not seem to understand is that I could care less how much money you have or what you do with it. The fact that you post pictures such as this on a forum as a means of proving who you are.....only proves who you truly are.....a classless fool with obvious self esteem issues. There are many others floating around these forums that are very well off financially, but oddly enough you seem to be the only one showing pictures to try and prove it.

Allow someone with less of a bank roll to whip out the bigger dick and slap you with it. I'm very comfortable with where I am in life and the only thing you have managed here is to make yourself look like an idiot. Congrats!
Appreciate 5
Run Silent15127.00
PA135ii236.00
Mingwan1892.50