Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by andra View Post
@Ozinaldo

Sorry, but no drugs involved ....

The story Artemis told is true: I had all this warnings and crazy things happening. My 1M went haywire... Low battery warning, fast discharge of battery, no blinkers, speedometer and RPM meter playing jojo, nav display flikkering and going "black", safetybelt warning, lights that would not dim even with key removed, all warning symbols lightning up, start button flikkering etc etc..

The video of that 130i owner shows, partly, exactly the same behaviour..

No joke, really.

And the culprit was according to my dealer the PDC module. Which FYI I lost without any warning whatsoever...

And it all started after an 2 hours "spirited" (read WOT) drive in the rain. The crazy thing was that I could drive for 1 hour or more without any problem and then suddenly everything went nuts. After stopping and restarting all errors were cleared... And that is why I started to take pictures.... I knew no one would believe it.

Andra
1M VO 2011

@artemis: sorry, but I could not let anyone accuse me of being nuts due to drugs etc. Thanks anyway for sharing my story here. Your English is much more eloquent than mine!
It was just a joke. I am sorry that you got it seriously. I am sure that it really happened the way you described. I believe you guys, peace
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0