View Single Post
      04-25-2023, 01:06 PM   #1520
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
OG 4s, the greatest shoes of all time! I was the only kid in my school back in 89 that had all four colors because I had a neighborhood lawn cutting business and didn’t value money (still don’t!). Still waiting on an official re-release of the OG military blue shoes which to this day has never happened (lame jumpman on the back doesn’t count!), so the “what the” 4s will have to do for now.

Can’t believe I’m wearing the same shoes since grade school.
I had the white and black OG 4s in middle school as well. They were the most comfortable shoes I ever owned and took a hell of a beating. My parents couldn't fathom paying $110 for shoes back in 1989 so I had to pay $70 of the $110. I really wanted the OG 3s as I think they are the best looking Js ever made but I know they aren't as comfy.

Where do people buy these shoes now? It seems like you have to be so damn careful as there are so many counterfeits out there now. Nike will reintroduce them, but they are bought up immediately.